Monday, November 23, 2015

CyberPowerPC keyboards

I love CyberPowerPCs and I have recently purchased 2 CyberPowerPCs, however, when I pulled out one of the USB keyboards that shipped with the PC, needless to say, I was not pleased!

As a developer, I do a tremendous amount of typing and with a typing speed of around 80-100 WPM (words per minute), I need a keyboard that can easily keep up as well as seamlessly fit into my typing style.

Unfortunately, the Azza keyboard that ships with CyberPowerPCs do not fit into either of these categories.

The keyboard is extremely compact and not suitable at all for standard typing.  My biggest frustrations with this keyboard is the very, very small backspace key as well as the very small Ctrl and Alt keys. 

For any user that types as much as I do, this keyboard can basically be considered completely useless.

It would be much nicer if CyberPowerPC shipped some Microsoft keyboards or Logitech keyboards with their PCs, but in lieu of that, suffice it to say, I am sending out my Azza keyboards for recycling and sticking with my comfortable Logitech keyboards and mice!

No comments:

Post a Comment