Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Host4ASP.NET is a scam!

Last year I decided to find a new hosting provider and came across this hosting provider for ASP.NET: https://host4asp.net/

Everything seemed to be going well until all of my users were complaining about site accessibility.

I had set up the site initially more than 30 days earlier and when I inquired about getting a refund for my service, because my 30-day trial period was over, they would not issue either a partial or a full refund for my hosting services.

So, since the service was unreliable, I ended up switching to another hosting provider for hosting my production site and instead used Host4ASP.NET as a test hosting site.

Unfortunately, this was even problematic as I was not able to log into the Control Panel any longer and I could never get a hold of the customer service team either through e-mail or through the provided chat on their website.

Needless to say, I lost my money on hosting with this ASP.NET Hosting Provider, so for all other customers out there--BUYER BEWARE!!!

 

2 comments:

  1. It's not my very first time to visit this blog; I’m visiting this daily and acquire superb info from here day by day.
    https://www.itechgyan.com/microsoft-compatibility-telemetry/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gourmet Homes and Furniture has the best quality furniture in Lahore. An online index can without much of a stretch be seen for the determination. Simply make an arrangement on one call and your number one home furniture will get conveyed to your home without any problem.

    Wholesale Furniture store

    ReplyDelete